Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll UK - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An employee is on NI Category A and the employees and employers NI contributions are overridden using the NIO deductions (NIO DD EES and NIO DD ERS respectively). The NI Override flag (NI VR OVR IND) is set to 1. The values entered in NIO DD EES and NIO DD ERS are correctly passed to NI DD EES and NI DD ERS. However, an Employers Rebate amount is also generated (NI DD ERSRBT).
Steps to replicate
1. Create a formula which pushes a value to VR[GP TEMP010 NUM]
2. Add the new formula in to the GBR SE SETUP section
3. Ensure the employee selected is on NI Category A
4. Using Positive Input
• Ensure the employee has NIable Pay PTD (GBR AC NIBL PTD) of £14770.84
• Enter the following One-Time Positive Input amounts for the payroll you are running (May 2015):
NIO DD EES = £1135.96
NIO DD ERS = £1945.09
5. Enter a Supporting Element override for variable NI VR OVR IND, set the value to 1 to cover the period you are processing (01/05/2015 - 31/05/2015)
6. Process the payroll and check results (May 2015, GG M2015 STD 02).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms