Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, CA/BI Integration
BIPCC000/CA_BI_UPD process when run globally is updating the With holding release status (CA_WTH_RELEASE.WTHD_REL_STATUS) to 'C' even though the invoices associated with the released amounts are not approved in billing
BIPCC000/CA_BI_UPD process should not incorrectly update the With holding release status (CA_WTH_RELEASE.WTHD_REL_STATUS) to 'C' when the temp invoices associated with the released amounts are still in WIP.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a contract of type Government Contract and assign a rate based contract line.
2. Assign a Project and an Activity to that contract line.
3. Enter Withholding terms: 10% and specify the Project/Activity in the relevant fields
4. Assign a Bill Plan and a Revenue Plan for the contract line. Select the Pre-Approved and Direct Invoicing checkboxes on the Bill Plan
5. Created a billable (BIL) transaction against the above project/activity for say $1000.
6. Run CA_BI_INTFC.
7. Complete all the steps in Billing module and then run PC_BI_TO_PC process.
8. 'WTH ' (witholding) row gets created in PS_PROJ_RESOURCE
9. On the withholding terms page of the contract, fill in the release section saying that the 10% amount being withheld needs to be billed. Set the Release status to Ready
10. Run CA_BI_INTFC.
11. Run BIIF000 process.
11. Temp invoices will be created for the WRL rows, CA_WTH_RELEASE.WTHD_REL_STATUS = I (In Process) which is correct... But don't approve the temp invoice for the released amount yet.
12. Create another billable (BIL) transaction against the above project/activity for say $2000.
13. Run CA_BI_INTFC.
14. Run BIIF000, approve the new Temp bill associated with $2000
15. Run Finalize and print process, BICURCNV processes
16. Run BIPCC000 process. When running the process, try running it for the entire BU. BIPCC000 calls CA_BI_UPD which is actually updating the CA_WTH_RELEASE.WTHD_REL_STATUS to 'C' for the earlier release amount for which the temp invoice was not approved yet. This is incorrect.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms