Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When viewing the Succession 360 page, where the org chart includes a plan having multiple historical rows, the following occurs:
The counter that follows the "successor" link indicates the number of candidates in the current succession plan. When the "successor" link is selected for a particular Succession Plan while another Succession Plan on the chart is selected, the drop-down list shows all the candidates on a prior historical row. Therefore the list of candidates displayed when the link is selected is not always commensurate with the number shown.
The counter displayed with the "successor" link should show the number of candidates on the current plan (as it does) and when the link is selected, it should give a list of the candidates from the current plan that coincides with the number displayed with the link.
1. Go to: Manager Self Service > Succession Planning > Succession 360. List of employees displayed.
2. Select a Succession Plan.
3. Select the "Successors" link inside the box for a different Succession Plan.
4. The selected Successors link shows the number of successors in the current plan and lists the successors.
5. Go to: Organizational Development > Succession Planning > Maintain Succession Plans
6. Retrieve the Succession Plan viewed in step 4 above.
7. Note the successors shown for the current date and compare with the list of successors shown in Step 4 above and find that they are not the same successors.
8. Note the successors shown for a previous date and compare with the list of successors shown in Step 4 above and find that they are the same successors.
Due to this issue, users are misinformed as to the successors for the plan.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms