Error "No matching values were found" Occurs When User Clicks To My Calendar Link
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk for HR - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If User Profile Type "Employee" is added to an User Profile, when the user linked to that User Profile clicks to My Calendar link, the error "No matching values were found" occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to PeopleTools > Security > User Profiles > Copy User Profiles and copy VP1 as User Profile called VP2. Assign VP2 to Person ID = 100890(Moss,Steve Manager).
2. Navigate to PeopleTools > Security > Security Objects > User Profile Types and open Employee type. Do the following:
- select "Enabled" button;
- in "*Record (Table) Name" field, add the value "RB_EMPLID_VW", then Save.
3. Navigate to PeopleTools > Security > User Profiles > User Profiles, open the user profile for VP2, click on tab "ID".
4. Add ID Type = "Employee", in "Attribute Value" field add value "CRM1007" (Moss,Steve Manager), then Save.
5. Log out, then log in as VP2.
6. Navigate to My Calendar link. Instead of appearing the My Calendar page for Steve Moss, the Calendar Views page appear with message "No matching values were found".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms