Last updated on DECEMBER 11, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Candidate Gateway - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If the work experience description is blank under "prior work experience", then a warning sign "!" shows up under job opening "Qualification " tab of the train wizard in the Careers page.
The "ending job title" must be saved; however, this is not under "prior work experience ".
1. As Recruiting User, navigate to Workforce Admin > Personal information >Biographical > Prior work experience
2. Add a row without adding the description.
3. Log in as Internal Applicant through Self Service; apply for a job opening.
4. Note that the prior work experience description field is mandatory.
1. Verify that resume extractor is configured and active.
2. Log in as external applicant and either Register or Sign In.
3. Select a Job Opening, apply, and upload a resume that does not contain job titles for the previous work experience.
4. On Qualifications tab, notice that the resume text has been parsed, and Work Experience section has icons to indicate there is an error; however, there is NO text in the box where the message should be.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms