Last updated on DECEMBER 10, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an administrator click on "Reporting Change" transaction from his "Worklist" page after he approved it on behalf of an approver , an error occurs.
No Matching values were found (13504, 998)
No matching values found for the filter criteria.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Logged in as PS/PS. PS user should have Personnel Administrator role added to the user profile.
2. Navigated to MSS > Job and Personal Information > Request Reporting Change.
3. Selected an Employee K0MTX005 for reporting change and clicked on continue button.
4. Entered the name of an approver and clicked on submit button.
5. Navigated to Workforce Administration > Self Service Transactions > Approvals and Delegation > Monitor Approvals.
6. Searched for process ReportingChgEmployee and selected the latest transaction number.
7. Selected the approver name from the dropdown and clicked on Approve button.
8. Navigated to Worklist page and clicked on the item with latest transaction number.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms