Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When loading vouchers via EDI, Excel Spreadsheet Upload, XML or IC Billing and running voucher build, the VAT Basis Amount is not defaulting correctly on the PS_VOUCHER and PS_DISTRIB_LINE tables if the VAT Applicability = EXEMPT. When viewing the voucher on-line, the VAT Basis Amount is populated correctly correctly on the header, voucher line and distribution line. If user forces a change on the voucher such as updating the invoice id, then peoplecode updates the back end tables correctly.
1) Loaded a voucher via excel spreadsheet voucher upload. Gross Invoice Amount is $12000 and Entered VAT amount is $0.
2) VAT applicability is E
3) Checked the staging tables - voucher is populated correct. On the VCHR_DIST_STG, VAT_BASIS_AMT = 0
4) Ran voucher build
5) Checked the PS_VOUCHER table - VAT_BASIS_AMT = 0 and VAT_BASIS_AMT_BSE= 0
6) Checked DISTRIB_LINE and the VAT_BASIS_AMT = 0
7) Checked voucher on-line. Entry Status = Postable
8) On Invoice VAT Summary Information page, it shows that the header, voucher line and distribution line has VAT Basis Amount = 12000
9) On the Invoice Information page, if I update the Invoice No field by adding 1 to the end of it, then save, the tables on the back end are corrected:
PS_VOUCHER shows VAT_BASIS_AMT = 12000 and VAT_BASIS_AMT_BSE = 12000
PS_DISTRIB_LINE shows VAT_BASIS_AMT = 12000
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms