HRS_JOB_AGNT Crashes when Saved Search Gets "Query Is Too Generic" Message
(Doc ID 2087967.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 24, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
HRS_JOB_AGNT crashes when saved search gets "Query is too generic" message
Service Exception: Fault Code = env:Server : Fault String = [Server CodecHandler] Failed to encode f ault -> EQG17054: Query is too generic. Refine your query and try again (262,143) PT_SEARCH.SESIMPL.MESSAGE.QueryResponse.OnExecute Name:QueryResponse PCPC:676 Statemen t:9 Called from:PT_SEARCH.SESIMPL.QueryService.OnExecute Name:doService Statement:438 Called from:PT_SEARCH.SESIMPL.QueryService.OnExecute Name:ExecuteQuery Statement:47 Called from:PT_SEARCH.SESIMPL.Query.OnExecute Name:Execute
An applicant had a saved search of business*&xxxxxx&x*&x
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Search on "x* x*x* x* * " in Job Postings created the "Query is too generic" error.
2. Created saved search with above search keywords
3. Navigate to Recruiting, Administration, Run Job Search Agent.
4. Select existing run control ID or create new run control ID.
5. Click on Run button to execute Job Search Agent process.
6. The Job Search Agent process. failed with the error 'Search Criteria is too generic'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document