Get Data Conflict Error When Edit A Business Card With Justification Comments
(Doc ID 2088106.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Get Data Conflict Error When edit a Business Card with Justification Comments
Following Steps will demonstrate the issue:
1. Create an ePro requisition
2. Click on Business Cards
3. Fill out the required information
4. Enter a Qty and click OK
5. Enter Justification Comments
6 Click Save & Submit
7. Navigate to Manage Requisitions
8 Select to Edit the requisition and click GO
9. Click on Item Description
10. Reduce the Qty and Click OK
11. Click Save for Later
12. Get the error Data being added conflicts with existing data. (18,2)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document