Last updated on MARCH 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect Withholding amount in Prepaid Reversal entries when a Prepaid Voucher is applied to a Regular Voucher.
Withholding Basis option on Withholding Entity is set to 'Apply Net'.
1. Create a Prepaid Voucher in India BU for 100000.
2. Post the Voucher.
3. Withholding is calculated as 2000 correctly as expected.
4. Make the Payment and Post it.
5. Create a Regular Voucher for 60,000 INR which includes 10,000 Freight Charges.
6. Apply Prepayment and Post the Voucher.
7. Withholding is calculated on 50,000 i.e. 1000 as expected.
8. Prepaid Reversal entries generated has Withholding amount 1200 instead of 1000.
Prepaid Reversal entries should have correct withholding amount i.e. 1000.
WHAT IS WORKING:
Withholding calculated on the Regular Voucher is correct but the amount is wrong in the Prepaid Reversals.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms