EGL9.2: When Running Build Combination Process (FS_CEBD) To Publish HR_ACCT_CD_LOAD from FSCM To HRMS, It Does Not Publish All Rows To HRMS
(Doc ID 2089083.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running Build Combination Data process (FS_CEBD) from FSCM to HRMS the process does not publish all the rows in HRMS.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Run HR_ACCCT_CD_LOAD message must be active;
2. Create a Combo definition with chartfield values account, department and fund code;
3. Create 3 different combo edit rules using same combo definition, only the Fund Code should be different;
4. Create 3 different combo edit process groups;
5. Assign combo edit process groups to 3 different Business unit ( having the same Set ID) in Ledgers For A Unit > Journal Edit tab (each BU only get one process group);
6. Create a run control with the three Business Units with:
- use active values check,
- publish to HCM checked,
- the process group checked on HCM hyper link.
The first BU get the HR_ACCT_CD_LOAD populated but other two Business Units do not get rows populated in HR_ACCT_CD_LOAD. The user had tried to change the order of the business units to run in separately run control but had the same result.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document