Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to create an Invoice and use Copy from a Purchase Order, on the Look Up A Purchase Order page, if try to search by PO's using the Search button, PO's that are setup with a Procurement Card for the Payment Method are being displayed to copy onto the Voucher. This is incorrect since this will allow the PO to be paid twice, which is a problem.
However, if click the magnifying glass beside the PO Number field, the PO that should be paid by a Procurement Card will not be displayed, which is correct.
Clicking on the Search button should bring back the same results as clicking on the magnifying glass beside the PO Number field.
1. On the Supplier > Location > Procurement Options page, under Procurement Card Information, Supplier is setup to with "Accepts Procurement Card as payment method"
2. On the Purchasing > Procurement Cards > Definitions > Cardholder Profile page, Supplier is linked to an Employee ID
3. Create a PO for the Supplier in Step 1
4. On the PO, Procurement Card Information page is populated for the Supplier Card used for Payment
5. Dispatch the PO
6. Create an Invoice through Self-Service Invoice with the Supplier from Step 1
7. Click the Copy from a Purchase Order button
8. On the Look Up A Purchase Order page, populate the PO Unit
9. Click on the magnifying glass for PO Number
10. On the Look Up PO Number page, PO created in Step 3 does not display, which is correct
11. Cancel out of the page
12. On the Look Up A Purchase Order page, click on the Search button
13. Under Search Results, the PO created in Step 3 displays, which is incorrect
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms