EAM 9.0 - Abend At AMIF1000.517020.Step20 When Interfaced Transactions Went To Error & AMIF1000- Abend at AMIF_FIN_PHY.210120.STEP10
Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9 to 9 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Abend at AMIF1000.517020.Step20 - unique constraint error occurred when the interfaced transactions went to error (e.g. accounting date not open), were corrected in AM, set to Pending and re-loaded with AMFI1000.
- Closed periods last month
- Add transactions in PC with last month accounting dates. (make sure to create transactions that will result in consolidation)
- Run PC_AM
- Run AMIF1000 - CON row return with error
- Open the period
- Reset the status back to Pending from Error in Interface tables
- Rerun AMIF1000 - process abended at AMIF1000.517020.Step20
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms