Last updated on JUNE 02, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Able to successfully load a cXML file for a Invoice associated to a PO that is setup with a Payment Method of Procurement Card. The EM_VOUCHER_IN Message does not prevent the Invoice from being loaded into the Voucher staging tables since it does not validate the PO_HDR.CC_USE_FLG. It only performs a validation on the PO. As a result, duplicate payments can be made to the Supplier.
1. On the Supplier > Location > Procurement Options page, under Procurement Card Information, Supplier is setup to with "Accepts Procurement Card as payment method"
2. On the Purchasing > Procurement Cards > Definitions > Cardholder Profile page, Supplier is linked to an Employee ID
3. PeopleTools > Integration Broker > Integration Setup > Nodes setup:
a. Node Name = PSFT_SUPPLIER_NETWORK / Codeset Group Name = EM_SUPPLIER
b. Node Name = E920G2AU / Codeset Group Name = PSFT_FINANCIALS
4. Verify that the Service Operation = CXML_INVOICE and EM_VOUCHER_IN are setup, respectively
5. Create a PO for the Supplier in Step 1
6. On the PO, Procurement Card Information page is populated for the Supplier Card used for Payment
7. Dispatch the PO
8. Use Send Master to load and post a cXML file that has an Invoice associated to the PO created in Step5
9. Send Master's Output information shows “Success
10. Monitor Overview displays EM_VOUCHER_IN as Done
11. Asynchronous Details page -- Status = Done under Subscription Contracts
12. Quick Invoice Entry page displays the Voucher created with Build Status = To Build
13. Invoice Line has the PO, created in Step 5, associated to it
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms