EMM: WO Created from PM Gives Incorrect Asset Location
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Maintenance Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In release 9.2 PUM Image 12, Production, when a work order is generated from a preventive maintenance schedule, the program selects the SHOP location instead of the Asset Location the PM was configured for.
Because of this, the WO has an incorrect asset location.
Steps to replicate:
1. Asset is loaded with asset location of USACA00004 - Orchard Suite 200
2. Andover Shop is set up with different location because several buildings are included in one shop (technical route – technicians handle multiple buildings) – Shop location is USAMA00001
3. PM is set up with work order to be dispatched to Andover Shop
4. CM work order is generated and chooses the asset location.
5. PM work order is generated, but Shop location appears in the asset location field.
Expected the PM created WO to have the asset location.
The WO has the Shop location.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms