EAP: Supplier Created Date (VENDOR.CREATED_DTTM) field Is Set To NULL in Payables When a Student Vendor Address Is Updated In Campus Solutions
(Doc ID 2090117.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplier Created Date (VENDOR.CREATED_DTTM) field Is Set To NULL in Payables When a Student Vendor Address Is Updated In Campus Solutions
1) Pick a Student in Campus Solutions that exists in Financials Payables - VENDOR.CREATED_DTTM has a value
2) Update the Address information for the student in Campus Solutions
3) Create a AP Refund in Student Financials
4) Run the SF_AP_INTFC process in Campus Solutions
5) Notice that the VENDOR.CREATED_DTTM is blank in Payables and the address information is updated in Payables
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document