EGL9.2: After Applying FSCM 9.2 PUM Image 14 Encountered "You Are Not Authorized To Process Journals For The Business Unit xxxx. (5830, 150)" Error
(Doc ID 2090474.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Appears only on FSCM 9.2 PI 14, if Row level security turned on by permission list. On Journal Entry/Update search page, While user selects a journal out of the search results getting error message as
Steps to replicate:
1. In PIA navigate to Set up Financials/Supply Chain > Security > Security option & Enable Business Unit Security at Permission List Level for Business unit
2. Navigate to PeopleTools > Security > User Profiles & select any user for testing. In general tab please assign different values as Primary & Row Security permission list.
3. Navigate to Set up Financials/Supply Chain > Security > Unit by Permission list. Choose Business units for primary permission list of a selected user. Make sure no business units are selected for row security permission list.
4. Navigate to Set up Financials/Supply Chain > Security > Apply Security Set Up & Run the process SEC_VIEWS.
5. Log in to PIA with the credentials of user profile selected for this test.
6. Navigate to General Ledger > Journals > Create/Update Journal entry & search for a Journal for the allowed business units for the user. Out of the search results select any journal row.
Upon upgrading to FSCM PI 14 & turning On Row level security by permission list
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document