EPGM- When Delete Attachment Button Is Selected, Get Error: An invalid parameter has been passed to the file attachment function. (2,788) FILE_ATTACH_WRK.ATTACHDELETE.FieldChange Name:delete_attachment
(Doc ID 2090762.1)
Last updated on APRIL 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Program Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When you delete an attachment from the Add/Update Status Reports or Add/Update Risks page, a pop up window is returned.
This is not necessary, as it is showing the exact same data. The end users are finding this confusing.
1. Go to Program Management > Project Management > Add/Update Status Reports (PC_SR_SUM_DTL)--> selected project = FORECAST
2. Uploaded a test1.txt file as an attachment.
3. Then select the delete button. The popup appeared. The DELETE button is enabled. --> select the DELETE button again and received this error.
An invalid parameter has been passed to the file attachment function. (2,788) FILE_ATTACH_WRK.ATTACHDELETE.FieldChange Name:delete_attachment PCPC:287 Statement:5
Called from:PC_SR_ENTRY.GBL.FILE_ATTACH_WRK.ATTACHDELETE.FieldChange Statement:4
An invalid parameter has been passed to one of the following functions: AddAttachment(), ViewAttachment(), or DeleteAttachment().
4. Go to Program Management > Project Management > Add/Update Risks.(PGM_RISK_NOTES) chose Project = FORECAST.
5. Uploaded a test1.txt file.
6. Then selected the DELETE button. --> Popup appeared. In this case, the DELETE button is disabled which is good. However I don’t think the popup is necessary.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document