Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AM_DEPR_CALC stores a start_pd to be greater than the end_pd in the DEPRECIATION table when processing a retirement.
Expecting that the start_pd is always equal or less than the end_pd in a row.
1. Create an asset with cost 1050 and life 120 periods. The In-service dt, trans and acctg dates are 01-01-2010.
2. Run the depreciation process
3. Create a book adjustment by changing the life to 65 periods. The Trans dt and acctg dates are 1st Mar 2015 and 31st Mar 2015 respectively
4. Run the depreciation process
5. Retired the asset partially, -304.50 with trans dt and acctg dates as 01-july-2015 and 31st July 2015 resp.
6. Run the depreciation process
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms