Service Provider is Able to Access Time and Expense Information for Other Service Providers
(Doc ID 2090893.1)
Last updated on MAY 14, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Services Procurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If the Person Status is set to Inactive for a Service Provider, when logged in and going to Maintain Timesheets or Manage Expenses, the component search page is brought up (incorrect), with the Person ID auto-populated and 'No matching values were found." displayed. If the Person ID is blanked out and then the Search button clicked, all active Service Providers are listed and can be selected, then the roster for that Service Provider is shown and new Timesheets can be entered for the incorrect Service Provider
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Maintain Service Provider (Services Procurement - User and Team Setup - Service Provider)
2. Set Person Status to Inactive for a Service Provider
3. Login as the Service Provider and go to Maintain Timesheets
4. Blank out the Person ID and click Search
5. Select a different Service Provider and click OK
(see attached for detailed replication steps)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!