Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Real Estate Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a Site Acquisition Request (SAR), and selecting an active site, an invalid value error is displayed. Upon clicking OK and saving, the Site selection is saved successfully. This happens for the Site Status's of "Open" and "Evaluating".
“Invalid value – press the prompt button or hyperlink for a list of valid values (15,11).”
This issue can be replicated by performing the following steps:
1) Create a SAR (Site Acquisition Request) for ‘RES – Residential Site Type’.
2) Click on the prompt for Site Name (Site ID).
3) Select a site in status "Open" or "Evaluating".
4) Receive error “Invalid value – press the prompt button or hyperlink for a list of valid values (15,11).” and click OK.
5) Save the SAR, and it accepts the value.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms