REM: Site Prompt Issue When Clicking Prompt
(Doc ID 2090934.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Real Estate Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a Site Acquisition Request (SAR), and selecting an active site, an invalid value error is displayed. Upon clicking OK and saving, the Site selection is saved successfully. This happens for the Site Status's of "Open" and "Evaluating".
“Invalid value – press the prompt button or hyperlink for a list of valid values (15,11).”
This issue can be replicated by performing the following steps:
1) Create a SAR (Site Acquisition Request) for ‘RES – Residential Site Type’.
2) Click on the prompt for Site Name (Site ID).
3) Select a site in status "Open" or "Evaluating".
4) Receive error “Invalid value – press the prompt button or hyperlink for a list of valid values (15,11).” and click OK.
5) Save the SAR, and it accepts the value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|