ECM9.2: Cash Forecasting Results Displaying Wrong Amounts
Last updated on MAY 03, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After generating Forecast Results, numbers on Results page for the Daily and Monthly Forecast are different than what was entered manually on the Enter Manual Cash Position page for the respective value date.
1) Create a Manual Position entry for a given value date
2) Run Cash Forecast process
3) Update the amount on Manual Position entry to a different value
4) Run Cash Forecast process
5) Navigate to the Cash Forecast results page and notice that the Cash Forecast amount for value date is incorrect.
The amount displayed is the sum of the position amounts entered for the value dates.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms