EAR9.2: VAT Details Are Missing When Transferring a Credit Item and VAT_DST_SEQ is Wrong When Transferring Item With Several VAT Lines.
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Transfer Worksheet
VAT missing when transferring a credit item and VAT_DST_SEQ is wrong when transferring item with several VAT lines.
VAT should be populated when transferring a credit item and VAT_DST_SEQ should be correct when transferring item with several VAT lines.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a credit item. Credit item has 1 line linked to VAT code NL1 and VAT Declaration Point = At Invoice Time.
- Create a debit item. Debit item has 1 line linked to two different VAT codes (NL1 and NL2) and VAT Declaration Point = At Invoice Time.
- Run ARUPDATE to post items.
- Credit item has VAT_DST_ACCT_TYPE = VOC and debit item has VAT_DST_ACCT_TYPE = VO and this item has different VAT_SEQ_NUM for each VAT line.
- Create a transfer worksheet.
- Enter customer ID and business unit and build worksheet.
- Enter business unit and Customer ID, select credit and debit item (transfer to different customer in same business unit) and save worksheet.
- Change posting action to Batch Standard.
- Run ARUPDATE.
- PENDING_VAT and ITEM_ACT_VAT is NOT populated for credit item and transfer to customer. PENDING_VAT and ITEM_ACT_VAT should be populated for transfer to customer and VAT_DST_ACCT_TYPE should be VOC.
- VAT_DST_SEQ is wrong for debit item for transfer from customer and also for transfer to customer.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, VAT details are missing or incorrect.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms