EAR9.2: Adding a Customer ID When Uploading Direct Journal Payments
(Doc ID 2091603.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 9.2 version, users would like to use the spreadsheet to upload payments that will be direct journalled. The AR process requires that a customer ID be entered for all payments created in AR.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Make the Integration Broker setup;
- In the Excel, make sure the Direct Journal Flag is enabled and a Customer ID is typed in;
- Click on Generate XML and Post;
- Run the Excel Edit Request process;
- The deposit created has errors.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document