SQL Error At PSA_ORGPRJ_ACT.PRJ_LEVEL4_CF_VAL ROWINIT When Viewing Organization For An Activity
(Doc ID 2092137.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We created a work order in Maintenance Management with project chargeback data. After sending the work order information to Project Costing, the user gets the following error when trying to drill down on the activity's organization within Project Costing:
- Enable Organization in the Project Costing installation options
- Define the Project Organization Hierarchy for Project Costing
- Create / verify a project in Project Costing
- Create / verify the Work Order - Projects Association for that project
- Create a Work Order with chargeback data
- Issue inventory to the Work Order
- Complete the Work Order
- Close the Word Order and run the close Work Order process
- Navigate to Project Costing > Activity Definitions > Organization and search for the PC BU / Project / Activity
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document