Enhancement Request to Cancel a Requisition Line that has Another Line Issued to Purchase Order (PO) and then Canceled
(Doc ID 2092178.1)
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Need to be able to cancel a requisition line that has another line issued to a PO and then canceled by user without to open the requisition quantity. In this case the user mistake make impossible to cancel the remaining open requisition lines.
1. Create a simple requisition.
2. Source one Requisition line to a Purchase Order.
3. Cancel the PO without to open the requisition quantity
4. Open the Requisition and Cancel the remaining Requisition line.
5. Message received: "At least one line has been sourced. Cannot cancel the requisition (10108,17)"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!