Top 10 Profitable Projects Not Displaying The Projects.
(Doc ID 2092183.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Inquiry
Top 10 Profitable Projects relies on the user to define Budget periods for appropriate periods in order to display the projects in this page. This should not be a requirement as currently user do not use project budgeting and hence they do not maintain this set up. Top 10 Profitable Projects does not seem to use budgets on this page
Top 10 Profitable Projects should not require Budget period set up in order to display the projects in this page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new budget period calendar say M2. Make sure that Budget Period is not defined for the Period of Nov 2015.
2. Associate this calendar to Set up Financial Supply Chain > Install > Installation Options > Project Costing - Default Calendar.
3. Create a new Project 'VJB' and Activity 'VJB' in demo - US004 business unit./
4. Create an ACT transaction for say $5000
5. Review that PC_SUMMARY_TBL is not populated for this Project 'VJB'
6. Go To Project Costing > Interactive Reports > Top 10 Profitable Projects does not display 'VJB' when proper criteria is used
7. Now define the budget period for Nov for M2 calender
8. Run Project Costing > utilities > Refresh Summary Tables process
9. Review Project Costing > Interactive Reports > Top 10 Profitable Projects and the project 'VJB' is displayed proper criteria is used
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document