Profile Compare Page not Displaying Related Item property Values
(Doc ID 2092319.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Functional Profile Management issues
Issue : Profile Compare Page not displaying related Item property values.
1) User defined prompt values in Child Content type not displayed while searching for profiles.
2) User defined field in Child Content type not displayed as part of Search criteria in Search and Compare profiles for specific standard searches
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new content type and add it to PERSON profile.
2. Add a child content type to the previously created one and have a Custom prompt list for one of the fields and enable Search/Compare for that field.
3. Search for profiles and these issues will be encountered.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document