ETL9.2: The System Is Allowing Users To Key In Overlapping Punches That Is Causing TimeAdmin To Fail.
(Doc ID 2092444.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Technical
1) Manager submits time for an employee via manager self service where in punch (11pm) falls on the last day o prior period and out (7 am) on first day of current period.
2) Manager applies schedule.
3) The punches submitted in step one disappear after apply schedule is hit
4) Manager tweaks the punches to submit the IN punch (7 am) for first day of period which is same as the outpunch entered for that day Initially in steps one that disappear followed by out punch( 5 pm)
5) Submit timesheet and the previously submitted punched reappear causing timesheet to accept delicate punches.
6) Run time admin it abends with below error
File: e:\pt85414b-retail\peopletools\src\psappeng\aedebug.hSQL error. Stmt #:
1703 Error Position: 0 Return: 805 - ORA-00001: unique constraint
(EMDBO.PS_TL_MTCHD_14) violated Failed SQL stmt: INSERT INTO PS_TL_MTCHD_14
(PROCESS_INSTANCE, EMPLID, EMPL_RCD, DUR, SEQ_NBR, PUNCH _TYPE, PUNCH_BEGIN,
PUNCH_BEGIN_R, TIME_IN_MIN1, PUNCH_END, PUNCH_END_R, TIME_IN_MIN2, TIMEZONE,
TIM EZONE2, TCD_ID, BADGE_ID, EST_GROSS, LBR_DIST_AMT, DILUTED_GROSS,
CURRENCY_CD1, CURRENCY_CD2, RULE_E LEMENT_1, RULE_ELEMENT_2, RULE_ELEMENT_3,
RULE_ELEMENT_4, RULE_ELEMENT_5, RULE_FLAG1, RULE_FLAG2, RU LE_FLAG3,
RULE_FLAG4, RULE_FLAG5, TASKGROUP, DFLT_TASKGROUP, TASK_PROFILE_ID,
DFLT_TASK_PROF_ID, DFL T_TASKTMPL_ID, PERIOD_INSTANCE, PERIOD_SEQUENCE,
PAYABLE_STATUS, IN_BATCH, OFFDAY_IND, TRC, TL_QUANT ITY, CURRENCY_CD,
COUNTRY, STATE, LOCALITY, COMP_RATECD, BILLABLE_IND, OVERRIDE_RATE, COMPANY,
Due to this issue, users cannot run time adMin to create a payable time and employees may not get paid on time.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document