E-AWE: Transaction Audit Report displaying more dates than specified on the Run Control ID
Last updated on MAY 23, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to run the Transaction Audit Report for a specific date for any Process ID and entering a specific Begin Date and End Date, report is pulling transactions for the Date requested but plus other Dates not specified.
1. Navigate to Enterprise Components > Approvals > Approvals > Transaction Audit Report
2. Enter Begin Date = 01/17/2014
3. Enter End Date = 01/17/2014
4. Enter Process ID = VoucherApproval
5. Enter Definition ID = SHARE
6. Enter Thread Status = Approved
7. Run the report
8. Report will print out the transactions for the Date specified plus other transactions that are not for the Date specified
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms