E-AWE: Transaction Audit Report displaying more dates than specified on the Run Control ID
(Doc ID 2092822.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to run the Transaction Audit Report for a specific date for any Process ID and entering a specific Begin Date and End Date, report is pulling transactions for the Date requested but plus other Dates not specified.
1. Navigate to Enterprise Components > Approvals > Approvals > Transaction Audit Report
2. Enter Begin Date = 01/17/2014
3. Enter End Date = 01/17/2014
4. Enter Process ID = VoucherApproval
5. Enter Definition ID = SHARE
6. Enter Thread Status = Approved
7. Run the report
8. Report will print out the transactions for the Date specified plus other transactions that are not for the Date specified
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document