Pre Encumbrance is Stuck when the Requisition was Finalized at the Purchase Order (PO) and then Canceled without Saving and Budget Checking in between.
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pre-encumbrace is stuck after finalize at the PO and then cancel.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create the req.
2. Approve and budget check the req.
3. Check the budget details and verify that req amount is coming in Pre encumbrance.
4. Create the PO in Open status.
5. Finalize the PO line without approving/budget checking the PO.
6. Cancel the PO.
7. Close the req.
8. Money stuck in Pre-Encumbrance.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms