When Job Openings are Closed or Cancelled, Incremental Search Index Process Does Not Delete the Postings
(Doc ID 2093547.1)
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Job Postings are not removed from Careers Search Jobs page, even though the Incremental process to update job postings (PTSF_GENFEED, Definition HC_HRS_JOB_POSTING_INCR) runs to successful conclusion. When applicants use the Careers Page and select a Job Opening that has been closed or cancelled, a message is displayed indicating that the Job Opening is no longer available.
Closed and Cancelled Job Openings should be removed from the list of openings seen by applicants once the Incremental process "Schedule Search Index" for HC_HRS_JOB_POSTING_INCR runs.
1. Run the HC_HRS_JOB_POSTING_FULL process and confirm that job openings are displayed as expected on Careers page.
2. Change the status of any Job Opening to Cancelled.
4. Change the status of a different Job Opening to Closed.
5. Run the HC_HRS_JOB_POSTING_INCR process and confirm that it completes without error.
6. Check the Careers page and find that the two tested Job Openings are still visible.
7. Choose to apply for one of the test jobs and receive a message that the job is no longer available.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document