Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Labor Administration
An error is being displayed in Record Disciplinary Actions page upon saving after adding new row
The following error message is being encountered in the Record Disciplinary Actions page:
“Field is required. (15,8) You have left a field empty and a value must be entered.”
Error is encountered when the following steps are taken:
- Additional row was added in the Action Taken page. Action Taken section.
- The existing row is being displayed as the 2nd row(added row)
- However, users expected that this is the added row. They update the 2nd row. Then click the Save button.
- The error displayed. Displaying row 1 as Empty.
Field is required. (15,8) You have left a field empty and a value must be entered.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Main Menu > Workforce Administration > Labor Administration > Record Disciplinary Action
2. Search for an employee
3. Fill out all the required fields in the Disciplinary Action tab, Action Taken Tab and Disciplinary Resolution. Click the save button.
4. Go back to the Action Taken page and add a new Row(Action Taken section). Fill out the fields as necessary
6. Click the Save button. Error is being encountered. Notice that row 1 displayed as Empty
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users unable to see the old row when he added a new row in the action taken section of Action taken tab (Record Disciplinary Action).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms