ERS 9.2: Responsible For Staffing Is Able To Create New Project Assignment For A Terminated Resource If This One Has Been Initially Recommended At Service Order Level
(Doc ID 2093766.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Resource Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System is allowing the Responsible For Staffing of a submitted Service Order to allocate Terminated Resources via the creation of new Assignments at the Staffing Workbench level, if the Resource was previously set as a Recommended Resource at the Service Order level.
- Make sure the Resource Employee Details can be update in FSCM environment a Resource is active currently.
- Create a Service Order and recommend above resource in it.
- Terminate the Resource which you recommended in the Service Order.
- Run the Cache Administration Process to make sure all the details are refreshed for Resource.
- Go to Staffing Workbench , select the service order created above and Retrieve Bids and Recommendation on it.
- System displayed the resource and as it was recommended for it.
- Select Assign option for the Resource and save it.
- On the Staffing Changes Confirmation Page , click OK.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps Word Document here linked containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
System is allowing Terminated Resources to be allocated to open Projects. As such, the Assignment is created, and the Service Order closed, with the potential effect that if unnoticed, the Project is not completed in time.
System should not allow Terminated Resources to be allocated to Projects.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document