ECM: Reconfirm Book To Bank Reconciliation Error (13535, 588)
Last updated on JANUARY 07, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Confirm button on Book to Bank Reconciliation Details page is not disabled when the reconciliation was already confirmed once and also clicking on Confirm button gives the following error message.
The Bank to Book balances do not match. (13535, 588)
Make the necessary adjustments and make sure the Book to Bank Differences is 0.
1. Navigate to Banking > Reconcile Statements > Book to Bank Reconciliation.
2. Click Details icon.
3. Click Confirm button.
4. When Confirm button is greyed out, save and click Return to Previous page.
5. Click Details icon again to go to Book to Bank Reconciliation Details page.
6. On Book to Bank Reconciliation Details page, Confirm button is enabled again.
7. Click Confirm button which displays the above error message.
Confirm button on Book to Bank Reconciliation Details page should be disabled once it is already confirmed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms