Last updated on JULY 06, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
9.2: FORM App Package using hardcoded Permission List on Manage Forms page
Issue: Main Menu > Enterprise Components > Forms > Manage Forms is triggering the Application Package FORM.CONTROLLER.FormRptController.OnExecute, which has in it a hard coded reference to the delivered EOFM3000 Permission List. When cloning it and using it, the Manage Forms page does not retrieve any Form.
Steps to Replicate:
- Have several Forms available in the Main Menu > Enterprise Components > Forms > Manage Forms page;
- Create custom Permission Lists which are clones of the delivered EOFM1000, EOFM2000, EOFM3000 and EOSD2000 ones;
- Create a custom Role and assign the above cloned Permission Lists to it.
- Assign the above custom Role to a User ID which does not have the FORM_ADMIN role already assigned ( as it points to the delivered permission lists EOFM1000, EOFM2000, EOFM3000 and EOSD2000 );
- Access Manage Forms page and search for forms. No rows will be retrieved for the custom Permission List. Note: if modifying the Application Package FORM.CONTROLLER.FormRptController.OnExecute at the „If IsUserInPermissionList("EOFM3000")” condition to the cloned permission list, all the available Forms will be correctly retrieved within the Manage Forms page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms