Affiliation Movements with Incorrect Dates
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Affiliation movements with incorrect dates
For certain Actions and Reasons that have an action off in Affiliation linked, the AFI Movement is being generated with incorrect effdt. It gets generated with the effective date of the action, and not with the real termination date (effdt -1).
Also other abnormality is detected in the functionality. When the effdt gets corrected, from a motive action data set, generating a movement affiliation of termination, the new MB gets generated, with the new date, but the one caused by the date that is being corrected doesn't get deleted.
1. After removing or updating the action- BCD (replica of TER action created) row from job data to TER action,the row with old date in Affiliation event grid is still there.
2. The effective date of BCD (replica of TER action created) in Affiliation event grid is not acting as termination row i.e MB where effdt=effdt-1 and remains as same effective date
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to navigation- Setup HCM->Product Related->Workforce Administration->Action.Add a new action in Action Setup similar to TER.Eg-BCD
2. Go to navigation- Setup HCM->Product Related->Workforce Administration->Action Reason.Add a new action Reason.Eg-BDF
3. Now Go to Job data and insert a row with Action –BCD and save the row.Now go to navigation- Workforce Administration-> Job Information->Contract Administration->Update Contract ESP.Now check the Affiliation event grid in AFI Events tab.A row is inserted with same effdt as in job data.
4. Now update or delete the job data row as Termination.Check the Affiliation event grid.A new row is inserted with effdt=effdt-1.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms