EEX 9.2: Expenses WorkCenter Pagelet Configuration For Expense Report Refers To Missing Application Class FS_EX_WORKCENTER_DASHBOARD
(Doc ID 2094178.1)
Last updated on APRIL 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Having set up the Expense Report Link Label ID at the My Work level of the Expenses WorkCenter pagelet configuration, when testing the settings, the system throws an Error Message stating that the Application Class Path defined at the Link Label is not being found.
On analyzing the Application Package FS_EX_WORKCENTER_DASHBOARD, indeed, the referred codeline within Approvals:MyWorkLinks:ExpenseReport is missing from Application Designer.
- Log into the FSCM Online Application as User ID VP1
- Navigate to: Enterprise Components > WorkCenter/Dashboards > Configure Pagelets
- Open the existing Configuration ID EX
- Go to the My Work tab
- At the My Work Groups section, scroll to the last row, and click on the + icon to add a new line
- In the new My Work Group line, define the following values:
- Group Label = GCS Expenses WorkCenter Test
- Display Order = 5
- At the My Work Links section, click on the DEFINE link
- At the Define My Work Link page, click on the IMPORT LINK button
- Search for Link Label 'Expense Report' values, and from the obtained results, select the one with Record EX_ER_APPR_VW, and click OK button
- Within the Security section, define the below values:
- Type = Role
- User/Role/Permission List = EX_APPROVAL
- Click on OK button
- At the My Work Links section, define a Display Order as 5
- Save the changes
- Click again into the DEFINE link available at the My Work Links section for the Link Label we just configured
- At the Define My Work Link page (FSPC_ADM_WRK_SEC), click on TEST button
- The system throws an Error Message
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps Word Document here linked containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
" Class FS_EX_WORKCENTER_DASHBOARD:Approvals:MyWorkLinks:ExpenseReport was not found. (180,74)
FSPC_ADMIN_CONFIG.GBL.FSPC_MYWORK_WRK.TEST.FieldChange PCPC:191 Statement:5
The given class could not be found in the database, or had problems when we tried to load it. "
The Expenses WorkCenter cannot be properly configured as there is missing codeline the settings are making reference on, and this prevents Users from actively use this functionality.
If the Expenses WorkCenter configuration is making reference to specific Application Designer objects (such as Application Package PeopleCode within FS_EX_WORKCENTER_DASHBOARD:Approvals:MyWorkLinks:ExpenseReport), then that codeline should exist, and be delivered, to allow the proper functioning of the WorkCenter/Dashboard.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document