Last updated on JULY 05, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Manage Applicant
When attempting to Save Applicant data, the following error occurs.
The field Reference Name is required. You must enter a value for it before proceeding.
It is necessary for you to enter data in this field before continuing with the transaction. If you are unable to provide a value at this time, you will need to cancel out of the transaction.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Search Job Opening
2. Select a Job Opening where applicant associated is more than 0 (Zero)
3. Select an Applicant
4. Changes or add few new details in Applicant Data
5.Click on REFERENCE field or Tab in the page.
6. Add Reference Button will be displayed
7. Click on ADD REFERENCE
8. When Reference page is displayed do not provide any value just click on CANCEL button.
9. Now try to save the Page or the transaction for the Applicant.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms