Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Voucher Build is run to create Vouchers from XML Invoices loaded into eSettlements using the Load Attachment Invoices (EM_XML_LOAD) process, the Created By field on the Voucher > Summary page is the User ID (usually the Buyer) who released the Invoice for processing (selected "Release for Processing" on the Self-Service > Review Invoice page).
When the Supplier creates an Invoice using the Self-Service > Create Invoice page and Voucher Build is run to create the Voucher, the Created By field on the Voucher > Summary page is the User ID of the Supplier.
Expect the Invoice loaded through Load Attachment Invoices to work the same way as creating the Invoice using Self-Service where the Created By field is the User ID of the Supplier who added the Invoice into the system.
1. Log in with the Supplier ID
2. Navigate to eSettlements > Supplier Information > Review Supplier Details
3. Display the Supplier
4. On the Locations > Maintain Locations > Location Information page, click Add Invoice hyperlink
5. Add a cXML Invoice attachment
6. Save the Location
7. Log in with the Buyer ID
8. Navigate to eSettlements > Batch Processes > Load Attachment Invoices
9. Run eSettlements XML Post (EM_XML_LOAD)
10. Navigate to eSettlements > Self-Service Invoice > Review Invoice
11. Select the Invoice/Voucher loaded above
12. Click Release for Processing
13. Run Voucher Build for the Voucher loaded above
14. Display the Voucher
15. On the Voucher > Summary page Created By is equal to the User ID in Step 7 (Buyer ID) instead of the User ID in Step 1 (Supplier ID)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms