EBI9.2: Error: 'You Must Save Your Changes Before Approval Can Be Done (12500,755)' When Trying to Approve An Invoice
Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Version 9.2
Incorrect Error message triggered when trying to approve an invoice.
When logging-in as the approver, opening the invoice and clicking the Approvals link with no other changed to the invoice, the system is triggering the Error Message :-
"You must save your changes before approval can be done (12500,755)”.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Enable Invoice Approvals on the Billing Business Unit.
- Have the Project Costing Business Unit options as Optional for Business Unit, Project ID, Activity ID.
- Login as the regular user. Add an invoice and fill-in the BUSINESS_UNIT_PC field only (leave the analysis type blank ).
- Set the invoice to 'RDY' status and send it to approval.
- Login as the approver.
- Search the invoice and click on the Approvals link.
- Check the Error Message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms