Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The ACTION_DT on the GVT_JOB record is getting updated inaccurately when the include history button is not checked. When inserting multiple rows using different effective dates in the PS_GVT_JOB record the ACTION_DT is set to the same date for all the rows, it appears that it is picking up the date from the previous row and continues to do so as new rows are inserted.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Log into a Federal Database environment using HFG/HFG
2. Navigate to Workforce Administration > Job Data > HR Processing USF
3. Select EMPLID L00004
4. Insert an effective dated row 12/01/15 and then save
5. Insert a second effective dated row 12/10/15 and then save
6. Use SQL query to SELECT EMPLID,ACTION_DT,EFFDT,EFFSEQ FROM PS_GVT_JOB WHERE EMPLID = 'L00004'
7. Note the Data returned specifically the ACTION_DT, the date is the same even though the Effective date of the rows are different.
Business Impact is minimal, however it does affect the integrity of the data
Expected results, that the ACTION_DT should reflect the same as the effective date.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms