Last updated on MARCH 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
IBAN appears on Vendor Bank Details page of Voucher even if there is no IBAN entered on the Vendor Bank Account Setup
1. Ensure that on the IBAN Formats page, Display IBAN column is checked for currency GBR
2. Setup Vendor Bank Accounts. Have 3 bank accounts but only the first has IBAN details entered.
3. Select second vendor bank account as default.
4. Create and save Voucher for the above Vendor
5. Click Vendor Bank hyperlink on Payments tab of Voucher
6. Notice that IBAN is displayed in all three bank accounts instead of only on the first bank account
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms