E-CA: Modified Delivered Template Not Showing Custom Step
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.54 version, Change Assistant
Custom steps added to a delivered template for the PeopleTools only upgrade don't show up in the Change Assistant job
The custom steps are not showing up in the modified Change Assistant template.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Use the delivered PeopleTools only upgrade template
2. Select Create or Modify templates in Change Assistant.
3. Add the necessary custom steps
4. Save and export the template
5. Overwrite the delivered template
6. Zip the Change Package
7. Configure Change Assistant to do the PeopleTools only upgrade selecting the modified Change Package
8. Proceed to completing the Change Assistant configuration
9. The Change Assistant job does not show the custom steps
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms