Unable to Cancel Denied Purchase Order
(Doc ID 2094952.1)
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
With Approval Framework enabled, the Buyer having full authorization receives the following message in red, when trying to cancel a denied PO created by him, after the PO had been changed through the Change Order process, then denied by the approver:
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create a Purchase Order with AWE enabled and dispatch it.
2. Do a Change Order on the PO.
3. As approver, when it routes for approval, deny it.
4. As Buyer, try to cancel the denied PO.
5. The Buyer receives the following message in red: "The cancellation of the purchase order was not successful. Please return to the purchase order and try again". Click OK and notice that the PO header status is Pending Approval or Denied, while the lines are cancelled. This is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document