ETL91: Payable Time Is Off .1 After Fix For Bug 16237653 Delivered In Patch 15879461: HRMS 9.1.14
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
HCM 9.1 Bundle 19
It appears TL_TA000900 rounds negative time and is off .1 after applying bundles 11-19. The issue occurs after fix for Bug 16237653 delivered in Patch 15879461: HRMS 9.1 BUNDLE #14.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Workgroup is set for Exception time Reporters with Round Duration After Rules, Day, Rounding Interval = 06 and Rounding Marker = 1.00. Time Period is set for Biweekly period. Approval is set for Payable Time.
2. Holiday Calendar is set for holiday on 11/11/15.
3. Select Biweekly elapse time reporter report unpaid leave hours for each day in the biweekly period except on 11/11/15.
4. Run Time Admin.
5. Manager Approves all payable time.
6. Manager later realizes Employee should not have been paid for Holiday on 11/11/15 because employee was on unpaid leave. Therefore Manager goes back to timesheet and inserts a row to enter -8 hours using HOJ Holiday Adjustment TRC and
7. Run Time Admin.
8. Check Payable Time and the HOJ TRC shows -7.9 hours instead of -8.00 hours.
Bug fix causes negative time entered to be off by .1 which causes confusion for users.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms