EEX9.1+: Budget Check Before Approval of Expense Report is not Enforced
(Doc ID 2094971.1)
Last updated on APRIL 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Approver can Approve without budget checking expense report(s).
1) Create budget
2) Via Employee Profile ensure the Employee BU and Department meet criteria for the budget
3) Configure two levels of approval HR Supervisor and Pre pay auditor
4) Ensure the privilege for the pre pay auditor is set to modify accounting date
5) At SETID level ensure Expense Options is set to Approval before budget checking for Expense Reports.
6) Create expense report and submit
7) Approve as the HR Supervisor
8) As the pre pay auditor modify the accounting date before approving the report
( prompt will appear advising must budget check the report, as expected)
9) Approve the report as the pre pay auditor without budget checking the report.
Actual Result: Approver can approve a report without budget checking the expense report.
Expected outcome: Not to be approve a report/s until the report is budget checked
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document