EPC: How to Do the Setup so That PSA_ACCTGGL Balances Out the Quantity and Amounts for Fund Distribution in CA_ACCTG_LN_PC?
(Doc ID 2094979.1)
Last updated on JUNE 04, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PSA_ACCTGGL process is not balancing the statistical amounts in CA_ACCTG_LN_PC table. The resource quantity should be positive instead of negative.
1. Create a proposal and generate the award.
2. Create fund distribution for the project and the activity as follows:
source=GLE, threshold amount=100.000, target: FDF 80%
FDS 20% Budget Check, Reversals, Balancing checked.
3. Create a journal in GL and select the project/activity, the analysis type GLE, quantity 2, amount 20.
4. Run PC_GL_TO_PC process.
5. Run PC_FUND_DIST process.
6. The following lines are in PS_PROJ_RESOURCE table:
Analysis type Resource amount Resource quantity
GLE 20 2
BIL 20 2
FDF 16 1.6
FDS 4 0.4
FDR -4 -0.4
7. Create accounting rule for the FDS analysis type.
8. Run PSA_ACCTGGL process.
9. The accounting entry is created in PS_CA_ACCTG_LN_PC table for FDS transaction and the resource quantity for FDS is positive instead of negative:
Resource amount Resource quantity
Credit -4 0.4
Debit 4 0.4.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document