Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How to Setup so that PSA_ACCTGGL will Balance out RESOURCE QUANTITY/STATISTIC_AMOUNT In CA_ACCTG_LN_PC?
PSA_ACCTGGL process not setting the correct sign for the credit rows Stat Amount not displaying the correct sign for Funds Distribution Projects in CA_ACCTG_LN_PC and GL
Here are the steps that I followed:
1) Funds Distribution rule was set up for a Project /Activity.
2) GL Journal was created with that project & activity from above with a Stat amount and Stat Code. Journal was edited, posted and cost collected.
3) Proj_Resource showed the correct sign for the Resource Quantity for the GLE, FDF, FDS, FDR & BIL rows.
4) Process Project Accounting was run. CA_ACCTG_LN_PC did not show the correct sign for the Resource Quantity i.e. a positive and a negative for the Debit and the Credit side of the entry. Instead it was positive for both the Debit as well as the Credit side.
5) JGEN was run. GL Journal also did not show the correct sign for the Stat amount i.e. a positive and a negative for the Debit and the Credit side of the entry. This is affecting the GL Mod Accrual Balance for the Stat amounts.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms