Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Tools Version: PT8.55.01
Application Designer is crashing while performing Validate Project which contains components that are not present in database.
1. Create a project in Application Designer.
2. Insert a component into it.
3. Save the Project.
4. Remove the component from the database either by SQL Utility or from Application Designer.
5. Click on Tools > Validate Project.
6. Application Designer crashes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms