Last updated on JANUARY 07, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
GL Audit Framework wrote incorrect User IDs in the log each for journal activities like creation, update and posting.
Upgraded from FSCM 9.1 to 9.2
Issue also encountered in FSCM 9.1
Issue is being questioned by external auditors.
Steps to replicate:
1. Enable Audit logs for specific GL activities in Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > Audit Logging > Enable Audit Logging - as follows:
o Create journal
o Delete journal
o Post journal
o Update journal
2. Log in as
3. Create a new journal and save. Sign out.
4. Log in as
5. Search the journal created and make some modification i.e. change Account value. Save journal and sign out.
6. Log in as
7. Search the journal created. Edit and post the journal.
8. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > Audit Logging > Search Audit Logs - for Application Name: General Ledger
9. Enter Criteria such as Business Unit and Journal ID and hit Search button.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms